The Evolution Essential featuring Multigrind technology does what standard food waste disposers cannot, handles far more volume, and makes far less racket -- a perfect solution for a wide variety of kitchens.
Our powerful multigrind food waste disposers are the right choice when replacing an existing unit or designing a brand-new kitchen. You can choose between five Evolution models, including Evolution Septic Assist, designed specifically for homes with septic systems.
With an InSinkErator food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. You'll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area, and less bagged garbage cluttering your home.
What's more, if you've never owned a food waste disposer, you're in for a pleasant surprise. InSinkErator disposers are economical to operate: in fact, they're among the least expensive installed kitchen appliances.
The Evolution Essential offers the following features:
* MultiGrind Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn't put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels.
* SoundSeal Makes the Evolution Essential at least 40% quieter than standard disposers.
* 40-Ounce Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Grind ComponentHandles more volume than standard disposers.
* 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction MotorGives you more horsepower than standard disposers.
* Quiet-Collar Sink BaffleEnsures quiet operation.